In our more than 15 years in business, we’ve created many different types of customized personal history and business history projects. Whatever idea you have in mind, we can make happen. The types of projects we’ve created include
- custom coffee table books based on interviews or supplied manuscript; illustrated with photos, family trees, maps, and noteworthy documents; and bound in leather, linen, or case
- life story books created from client-supplied manuscript and photos
- life story books created from interviews with the client and photos
- company histories based on interviews with founders, key employees, and others; existing company documents; and research, and illustrated with photos, timelines, and memorabilia
- shorter books about a particular chapter of a life or a special experience
- oral histories
We also have extensive experience in copy editing and developmental editing. We work with clients seeking editorial services only.
Call us today to talk about the legacy project you have in mind! During our free consultations we listen as you tell us your thoughts about the project you have in mind, ask questions, and explain our process. We are always happy to talk to you.